Lawn Care Forum banner

Sunny's Lawn Journal

9K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  SunnyBermuda 
#1 ·
Thought I'd setup a lawn journal showcasing how I took a barren yard to a lush green lawn, at least part of it. ;)

Back Yard Before:

Back Yard After:

Front Yard Before:

Front Yard After:

My first Reel Mower! Really helped transform things:

Shots through the 2020 Season:

I created a little web site to show my progression and transformation: https://SunnyBermuda.com/

See less See more
#13 ·
October/November 2021

Since I reel mow roughly 8,000+ sq ft, I was excited to run across a deal on a brand new 30" reel mower 70% off normal pricing. Only used a couple times before grass quit growing, but am excited to give it a shot next year.

November dormancy process has set in.

#14 ·
SunnyBermuda said:
October/November 2021

Since I reel mow roughly 8,000+ sq ft, I was excited to run across a deal on a brand new 30" reel mower 70% off normal pricing. Only used a couple times before grass quit growing, but am excited to give it a shot next year.

November dormancy process has set in.

Very cool, I saw the unboxing of this and can't wait to see it in action. Sounds like you got a great deal.

#17 ·
Thank you! We finally started getting rain in late July and August so it didn't take long to bounce back. Parts of the lawn went into complete drought dormancy, but once it started raining it took roughly 2-3 weeks to really bounce back.

Buffalolawny said:
:thumbsup: Hats off for a lawn looking as healthy after no rain and irrigation for 2 months. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.