Lawn Care Forum banner

Thor's 2021 Lawn Journal

62K views 103 replies 21 participants last post by  CenlaLowell 
#1 ·
This winter has been brutal compared to previous years. So brutal the PRG even went semi-dormant.

2020 was a great year in the lawn and I look forward to 2021.

I even did my very first YouTube video in 2020 and some say defeated the one and only RK in a stripe off.
Link:

We begin to warm up this week so decided to give the semi dormant PRG a cut today (didn't cut anything) and put down a light coat of fert to encourage some growth and green up before I kill it off.

See less See more
1 1
#82 ·
Amoo316 said:
Ware said:
Amoo316 said:
Looks like we may as well just go ahead and pencil in @Thor865 for OCT LOTM
It would be something if he won 3 November's in a row!
I hadn't looked back yet to see if he got his yard into full swing by Oct or Nov, but I assume it's coming sooner than later.
October LOTM was just awarded to mowww. November LOTM will be awarded next. To me it's off track, but you hold the title for the month after you dominated. In my mind we probably should have just awarded September LOTM, but it has been running the way it is for 3+ years.

#83 ·
Ware said:
Amoo316 said:
Ware said:
It would be something if he won 3 November's in a row!
I hadn't looked back yet to see if he got his yard into full swing by Oct or Nov, but I assume it's coming sooner than later.
October LOTM was just awarded to mowww. November LOTM will be awarded next. To me it's off track, but you hold the title for the month after you dominated. In my mind we probably should have just awarded September LOTM, but it has been running the way it is for 3+ years.
I honestly hadn't even thought about it that way until you just said something. Makes sense though. At least now I know I won't have to go back and see if he's eligible :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.