Votes: 9 8.5%
  • mowww

Votes: 58 54.7%
  • jskierko

Votes: 26 24.5%

LOTM - October 2021 (mowww)

20K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  pennstater2005 
#1 ·
We are now accepting nominations for October 2021 LOTM!

Go ahead and nominate one member journal that has caught your eye!

When nominating, please link to both the member's lawn journal and the one photo that you want to appear below.

Photo submissions must be current (taken since the first of this month), nominees must not have won LOTM within the last 12 months, and self nominations are not permitted.

October 2021 Nominations:

1) JerseyGreens - Lawn Journal

2) SeanBB - Lawn Journal

3) mowww - Lawn Journal

4) jskierko - Lawn Journal

See less See more
#14 ·
Amoo316 said:
SeanBB said:
I'm getting smoked!
The Cool Season folks are killing us right now. Not much we can do against some of those stripes and the affinity for them on this forum.
Congratulations @mowww !!

Usually the opposite happens @Amoo316 - the cool season gang will typically get 3 out 4 nominations and the remaining one could be a warm season lawn. You warm guys all get together to support the latter while the 3 others get their votes spread around!!

Great friendly competition nonetheless!

#15 ·
Thanks everyone! I feel very fortunate to be nominated with these other lawns. So many great pieces of turf on TLF, it's a lot of fun watching them all get a little better day by day. I appreciate the help folks have given me over the past few years, lots of good info on here.

On another note as the season winds down: I selfishly hope a few of you warm season guys are overseeding at least Part of your lawn - I'll need something to stare at and follow all winter that isn't a pile of snow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.