Lawn Care Forum banner

Greensmaster 1600 Drum Issues

4K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  JoeyMitchell 
#1 ·
Looking for advice: I have a 2014 Greensmaster 1600 and something happend yesterday while cutting. It felt like a drag and pull to the left started occurring. Could it be something in the drum bent? If you look at the left and right drum, the gap at the top is much wider than the gap on the bottom. I can pry it back and it appears to correct some but I don't want to do that too much and break something. Could it be the drums are locking up at contact at the bottom? Thanks in advance for any help! All belts are intact.

See less See more
#5 ·
Posting if it'll help anyone else in the future (didn't really see much on how to do this anywhere). When I started to take it apart, the drum just fell out. I had to buy parts 2 through 7 above, build the hub and the reattach drum to each end of the hub. Because it's a perfect fit putting back on, you will need to have at least one gear side off to reattach. It's impossible to attach if drum, extension and gear are all as one piece. Thanks for the advice all!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.