Favorite hose end fert and why

Cool season grasses like Kentucky Bluegrass, Fescue & Rye
bencrabtree27
Grass Type: Tall Fescue
Lawn Size: 7500 sq ft.
Mower: John Deere 757

Favorite hose end fert and why

Post by bencrabtree27 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:26 am

I've been looking at different products to try with the Ortho hose end sprayer. Tractor Supply and Rural King have plenty of fertilizers to choose from. We all know FAS and Greene Co products work extremely well, but I was wondering if anyone has found something at their local farm store they tried out and loved.

I found This 15-0-0 + 6% Fe that I will try with the Ortho in the back yard and backback in the front.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/produ ... _vc=-10005

AGMcL13
Grass Type: TTTF, KBG and PRG
Lawn Size: 2500 sq ft
Mower: Honda HRS

Re: Favorite hose end fert and why

Post by AGMcL13 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:50 pm

I’ve been using Simple Lawn Solutions products since seeing it in Ryan Knorr’s videos. Mainly the soil and root hume products. I’ve been happy with the results. They usually have coupons on Amazon which make it a pretty affordable option. Curious what others are using as well.

bencrabtree27
Grass Type: Tall Fescue
Lawn Size: 7500 sq ft.
Mower: John Deere 757

Re: Favorite hose end fert and why

Post by bencrabtree27 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:22 am

AGMcL13 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:50 pm
I’ve been using Simple Lawn Solutions products since seeing it in Ryan Knorr’s videos. Mainly the soil and root hume products. I’ve been happy with the results. They usually have coupons on Amazon which make it a pretty affordable option. Curious what others are using as well.
I’ve been wanting to try SLS but haven’t yet. Maybe when my Greene Co products are empty. Have you used the lawn energizer or booster? Is that the one with iron?